Jupyter Notebooks to demonstrate WRF-Hydro at Cronton New York
|Resource type:||Composite Resource|
|Storage:||The size of this resource is 1.7 MB|
|Created:||Mar 26, 2019 at 1:59 a.m.|
|Last updated:|| Apr 17, 2019 at 6:18 p.m.
|Citation:||See how to cite this resource|
These are Jupyter Notebooks for the WRF-Hydro training.
You can follow this procedure
1. Download "Download_WRF_Hydro_data_from_HydroShare_Resources.ipynb" on your local computer.
- Move into “Notebook_for_CyberGIS” folder and download Jupyter Notebooks
- Notebook name: Download_WRF_Hydro_data_from_HydroShare_Resources.ipynb
2. Start CyberGIS WebApp(Discover tab - search "CyberGIS HPC") and upload previous Jupyter Notebook
- Create “wrfhydro” directory in you personal directory in CyberGIS and upload previous Jupyer Notebook into “wrfhydro” directory
>> mkdir wrfhydro
3. Open and run Jupyter Notebook
- Download WRF-Hydro Jupyter Notebooks from HydroShare (https://www.hydroshare.org/resource/0dd2b44ad47e428c83187ad0cef8cc08/)
- Download WRF-Hydro Test Case at Cronton New York (https://www.hydroshare.org/resource/0ef1e94ac2794ea587c1cb9006399626/)
- Download WRF-Hydro v5.0.3 Singularity from HydroShare (https://www.hydroshare.org/resource/81bffca13aa34594aa49e6b79d1026b7/)
- Create Kernel for WRF-Hydro to use WRF-Hydro v5.0.3 Singularity container
>> mkdir /data/hsjupyter/a/davidchoi76/.local/share/jupyter/kernels/wrfhydro/
>> cp ~/wrfhydro/kernel.json /data/hsjupyter/a/davidchoi76/.local/share/jupyter/kernels/wrfhydro/
4. Open and run each Jupyter Notebooks
- Lesson 1- Getting started, Lesson 2- Running WRF-Hydro, Lesson 3- Working with WRF-Hydro inputs and outputs
- Lesson 4- Run-time options for Gridded configuration, Lesson 5- Exploring other configurations, Lesson 6- Bringing it All Together
Duplicate. Keyword not added.
|The content of this resource serves as the data for:||https://www.hydroshare.org/resource/0ef1e94ac2794ea587c1cb9006399626/|
|The content of this resource serves as the data for:||https://www.hydroshare.org/resource/81bffca13aa34594aa49e6b79d1026b7/|
How to Cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Please wait for the process to complete.