Characterizing the fluxes and age distribution of soil water, plant water, and deep percolation in a model tropical ecosystem
|Authors:||Jaivime Evaristo Minseok Kim Joost van Haren Luke A. Pangle Ciaran J. Harman Peter A. Troch Jeffrey J. McDonnell|
|Resource type:||Composite Resource|
|Storage:||The size of this resource is 1.6 MB|
|Created:||Aug 25, 2018 at 12:03 a.m.|
|Last updated:|| Jan 03, 2019 at 10:29 p.m.
|Citation:||See how to cite this resource|
The data file includes water stables isotope data (throughfall, seepage, bulk soil water, and xylem water), soil volumetric water content, soil matric potential, leaf water potential, and ecosystem-level transpiration estimates, from the 10-month drought and rainfall labelling experiment at the Biosphere 2 Tropical Rainforest Biome (B2-TRF) in 2014-2015.
Data are organized in the csv files:
• evaristo_b22014_transpiration – ecosystem-level, meteorologically derived evapotranspiration
• evaristo_b22014_lwp – leaf water potential
• evaristo_b22014_swp – soil water potential
• evaristo_b22014_vwc – soil vol. water content
• evaristo_b22014_isotopes_throughfall – throughfall stable isotopes
• evaristo_b22014_isotopes_seepage – seepage stable isotopes
• evaristo_b22014_isotopes_soil – bulk soil water stable isotopes
• evaristo_b22014_isotopes_xylem – xylem water stable isotopes
Duplicate. Keyword not added.
Resource Level Coverage
|The content of this resource serves as the data for:||Paper published in Water Resources Research|
This resource was created using funding from the following sources:
|Agency Name||Award Title||Award Number|
|The Agnese N. Haury Foundation|
|Saskatchewan Innovation and Opportunity Scholarship (Government of Saskatchewan) and Graduate Research Fellowship (School of Environment and Sustainability, University of Saskatchewan)|
|NSERC Discovery Grant and Accelerator Award|
How to Cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Please wait for the process to complete.