Jupyter Notebooks to demonstrate SUMMA Model at Reynolds Mountain East on HydroShare
|Resource type:||Composite Resource|
|Storage:||The size of this resource is 3.4 MB|
|Created:||Sep 03, 2018 at 11:54 p.m.|
|Last updated:|| Jun 05, 2019 at 1:51 a.m.
|Citation:||See how to cite this resource|
This Composite Resource is the collection of Jupyter notebooks to demonstrate SUMMA TestCases that was tested at the Clark et al., (2015b) study in the Reynolds Mountain East catchment in southwestern Idaho.
- The notebook demonstrates plotting library of pySUMMA
JN-2: pySUMMA_ReynoldsAspennStand_StomatalResistance.ipynb (Fig7)
- The notebook demonstrates the impact of the simple soil resistance method on total evapotranspiration (ET)
JN-3: SummaModel_ReynoldsAspenStand_RootDistribution.ipynb (Fig8, left)
- The notebook demonstrates the impact of Root Distributions Parameters on total evapotranspiration (ET)
JN-4: SummaModel_Reynolds_Evapotranspiration.ipynb (Fig8, right)
- The notebook demonstrates the impact of Lateral Flow Parameterizations on total evapotranspiration (ET)
JN-5: SummaModel_Reynolds_runoff.ipynb (Fig9)
- The notebook demonstrates the impact of Lateral Flow Parameterizations on Basin-wide Runoff
JN-6: SummaModel_ReynoldsAspenStand_ShortwaveRadiation.ipynb (Fig1-above)
-The notebook demonstrates the impact of shorwave radiation Parameterizations of below canopy shorwave radiation
JN-7: SummaModel_ReynoldsAspenStand_ShortwaveRadiation_LAI.ipynb (Fig1-below)
- The notebook demonstrates the impact of LAI parameter values of below canopy shorwave radiation
- The notebook demonstrates the impact of the canopy wind parameter for the exponential wind profile
Duplicate. Keyword not added.
|Title||Owners||Sharing Status||My Permission|
|Test Cases of SUMMA modeling that include model instances and Jupyter notebooks for SUMMA 2nd Paper(2015)||YOUNG-DON CHOI||Public & Shareable||Open Access|
|Test Cases of SUMMA modeling that include model instances and Jupyter notebooks for SUMMA 2nd Paper(2015)||Ahmed Gharib||Private & Shareable||None|
How to Cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Please wait for the process to complete.