RHESSys Workflows: Custom Data + USGS Gage
|Storage:||The size of this resource is 1.2 MB|
|Created:||Sep 22, 2017 at 5:34 p.m.|
|Last updated:|| Oct 06, 2017 at 6:22 p.m.
|Citation:||See how to cite this resource|
This Hydroshare Resource contains a Jupyter notebook for building a RHESSys model using (1) a known USGS gage with (2) custom GIS data. It implements the interface of Jupyter notebooks and the functionality of RHESSys workflows to streamline model generation. There are two files as part of this resource that can be downloaded below under the Contents sections. The first is a .ipynb file that has complete instructions for uploading custom data, building RHESSys models in the cloud, and downloading models to your local machine. The second file is a .zip file of example data that can be used to step through the notebook. For more information on how to get started, open the jupyter notebook using the instructions below.
To open the jupyter notebook file file:
(1) Download the .ipynb file below
(2) From the Hydroshare homepage click APPS>Jupyter Python Notebook at NCSA
(3) In the new window, click the Jupyter logo in the upper left
(4) Open the "notebooks" folder and click "upload" in the upper right
(5) Select the downloaded file from Step 1 and click the blue "Upload" button.
(6) Select the newly uploaded RHESSysWorkflows.ipynb file to open the notebook.
Duplicate. Keyword not added.
|Title||Owners||Sharing Status||My Permission|
|RHESSysWorkflows Collection||Charles Scaife||Public & Shareable||Open Access|
How to Cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Please wait for the process to complete.